The Corporate Horse Listener has announced an Entrepreneurial Children’s Programme featuring Horse Listening and Movie Making that will take place between 16 – 22 August 2015 which is taking place just one hour from Luxembourg, at DOORNENHOF (horse farm) at Am Brandenbüsch, 1, 54558 Mückelnin, Germany.
At the experimential summer camp children will explore and discover their own insights, strengths and leadership talents.
ECP is ideal for boys and girls aged 8 to 13 who will:
– Develop their uniqueness, creative potential and important life skills
– Become better communicators and team-players
– Experience the practicalities of business and develop their entrepreneurial, leadership and communication skills
ECP is an “all inclusive” camp with:
– 5 full days of activities
– 6 nights accommodation in huge modern Teepee tents
– Coach to participant ratios 1:1, 1:3, 1:6 and 1:9
– English language tuition and coaching
– ‘Hands on’ taste of entrepreneurship
– Acting & film workshops
– Exquisite meals catered by local restaurants
– 24h access to natural beverages, fruits and healthy snacks
– Transportation to off-campus extra-curricular activities
– All programed activities (business visits, lake-swimming…
– Tuition, course materials, film-making equipment etc.
To reserve a child’s place, contact Noelle van Lonkhuyzen, Program Director, by email:firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 621-143811
This is a unique programme that cannot be found anywhere else in Europe, an innovative programme where children learn English through hands-on experiences.